Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween and blog-ness

So, in an effort to show our family far away what we're up to...and to keep track of it ourselves...we shall now attempt to blog :) In this post...a month of Halloween-ness.


First off, the annual Witches' Tea Party...somewhat last minute this year, but still lots of fun.





From L to R: Carmen, Ali, Jamie, Grandma Loie, Lacey, Liz


And now the Imagineering Halloween Party...in which Ben and Liz become Dr. Drakken and Shego from Kim Possible...much fun ensued.




And we discover that we glow under black light...all part of Dr. Drakken's evil plan to take over the world.




And here we leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy....and HALLOWEEN! We went down to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland, and had an absolute blast. I highly suggest it to anyone in the area around Halloween...super fun!





We villains must stick together :)
The castle was pretty amazing....it turned all sorts of different colors throughout the night, and I can see why everyone made a fuss about the Halloween fireworks...pretty spectacular.


Holy cow these pumpkins were amazing! There were a ton more, all sorts of characters...made me wish I had brought my tripod.










Back away from the ice cream, Mr Elephant...or face your doom!

3 comments:

  1. YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING! Lou, what did you do to your eyes to get them that shape? I'm not going to lie, I was shocked at how good you guys looked (I mean those aren't the easiest looks to pull off). I wish you had been at my party! You would have won for sure! Bah! Anyway looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costumes! You look so great! I'm glad you have a Ben & Liz blog now. Loves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhis, glad you liked the costumes...the trick to the eyes is fake eyelashes....I just looked like me with a wig until I added those...go figure. We wish we could have been at your party too! Hope you had fun in NY :)

    Brookie, glad you liked the costumes...they were fun to get ready :)

    ReplyDelete